First visit and blowbang? ¿Primera visita y blowbang?

We are an English couple ((M59 F47), both bi. We have a fantasy to both be in the middle of a blow bang but have never done it before. Would this be a good place to do it? We imagine about 5 or 6 guys, private room, we share their cocks and cum over a relatively short period. Oral only.

Somos una pareja inglesa ((M59 F47), ambos bi. Tenemos la fantasía de estar ambos en medio de un blow bang pero nunca lo hemos hecho antes. ¿Sería este un buen lugar para hacerlo? Imaginamos unos 5 o 6 chicos, habitación privada, compartimos sus pollas y nos corremos en un período relativamente corto. Solo oral.

Comments

• It'll be the perfect place to do it. What day and time do you have in mind?

• Probably this weekend. Not sure how we would go about arranging it.

• edited 10:07AM

It's possible to lock one of the cinema rooms from the inside, but of course you'll have to wait until the room is free and then go in with the group you like.

I'll be at the nude night on thursday but would like to meet and help you arranging it saturday or sunday afternoon.

I come by bus from Calpe so I need a little notice if you would like to meet. I simple love couples sucking cock together and also love to help the lady sucking her hubby.

• If you post a day and time usually from 2.30 onwards you can be sure there will be a good responce. Also if you can post a picture this often helps. The good thing is that the word NO is normally always respected at el sofa. I looking forward to saying hello to you....Dave X

• For clarity, the Spanish translation seems to indicate we are looking for a gangbang. We are not, only a blow bang, I.e both of us giving oral only to multiple men.

• I'm there at Friday!

• I too look for oral fun.

• A lot of guys read the notices but don't respond. I'm sure you'll have a lot of attention when you visit....Dave xxx

• Será excitante disfrutar de esta pareja tan caliente

• Just post here the day/time you plan to come and you have plenty to choose from!

picture would be nice😀