Oda 42 TRANS con algunas preguntas e ideas- with some questions and ideas

edited August 9 in Gay + Bi + Trans

My new live as a transwoman is started. I am 42 year originail from the Netherlands and living in Portugal. In the coming months (october) I will move to Costa Blanca to live as an transwoman. In the secure area of El Sofa I hope to meet nice man to learn how to behave as an woman. Starting with nice calm man, slow and nice sex, but a man know how to sex-handle a woman....... My dream is to become a hooker, the El Sofa slut. We will see what will happen in the future!?

Do you like to join my journey? and see me changing into that woman? let me know what you can bring.

My idea is to let El Sofa team video my trans-virginity......or maybe my virginity ends in a gangbang? are you into this? Let us know... big kisses Oda

Mi nueva vida como mujer trans ha comenzado. Tengo 42 años, soy de los Países Bajos y vivo en Portugal. En los próximos meses (octubre) me mudaré a la Costa Blanca para vivir como mujer trans. En la zona segura de El Sofa espero conocer a un hombre agradable para aprender a comportarme como una mujer. Empezando con un hombre agradable y tranquilo, sexo lento y agradable, pero un hombre que sepa cómo tratar sexualmente a una mujer... Mi sueño es convertirme en una prostituta, la zorra de El Sofa. ¡Veremos qué pasa en el futuro!

¿Te gustaría unirte a mi viaje y verme transformarme en esa mujer? Cuéntame qué puedes aportar.

Mi idea es dejar que el equipo de El Sofa grabe en vídeo mi virginidad trans... ¿o tal vez mi virginidad termine en un gangbang? ¿Te gusta esto? Cuéntanoslo... besos enormes Oda

Comments

• I only do safe sex!!!!

• edited August 9

Deberías compartir una foto....para recibir proposiciones

You should share a photo...to receive proposals

• edited August 9

Maybe there is someone who can make nice erotic pictures of me? I am open for any idea! suprice me with youre idea!!

¿Quizás haya alguien que pueda hacerme fotos eróticas bonitas? ¡Estoy abierta a cualquier idea! ¡¡Sorpréndeme con tu idea!!

• I'm interested and have many years of trans contact. Message me lets chat....Dave

• TRANS FOR ME IS AN ADDICTION

• edited August 10

Dear Dave, you are the man I am looking for. A man who will enter me, and let me feel like a woman.

I hope there will be more man to join the special moment of my first time making love as an transwoman. and after this line-up for a great time, and great training, big festa.

Tank you for youre comment and see you soon!

I hope to be a addiction for more man!

• Would love to help you fulfil your dreams. Can you send me a picture of you dressed to give me something to look forward to.

• Me encantaría conocerte!

• NIce to meet you! What you want to do with me? Becuase I need a lot of love, I did miss this in my live....

I hope you are a nice man, who can trade me as a woman. And if it is nice hope you gonna use me a lot of times!!! big kiss.

• Hi

when are you next in? Would love to take your virginity

• mmm...NIce! It will be in October, date will be here online. You are into filming too?

Can you tell me a bit more about youre self? I am curious about the man who will visit.

you are with two man?