What is wrong with SOFA / Que es problema con SOFA

As far as I am concerned, nothing. It's clean and spacious, the owner has gone to a lot of trouble to make it great for all.

Lets support him and use it before we lose it. Bills don't pay themselves. If you have an issue speak to him.

I will go on Tuesday 24th for some...........

Para mi es muy bien. Hay espacios y limpio. El dueno hace mucho trabajo para nosotos. Utilisa o pedi. Facturas no pagan automatico.

Si tienes problemas, habla con el.

Me voy martes el 24 para ..............

Comments

• I'll be making my first visit next week and hope that it will be the first of many over the summer.

Can't wait! x

• Nothing wrong with that place.. i like it... hope in future there a more couples and tranny's make a visite.. but is the most clean and modern place i ever seen

• It's a fantastic opportunity for gays, bisexuals, couples and trannys.

Clean, spacious, exciting venues, and so on.

• Hay que ir al sofá para pasar una tarde muy caliente

• Came here in March and had a fantastic time looking to come back in October loved it so much

• We are a couple looking for some fun in July

• I guess the problem is that most people are working.

so, like today, 4 couples showed, but no men!

maybe the owner should animate, if possible, to get the couples to anounce their visit in the forum. Sure there is a higher chance then ?!

creo que si los dueños de local animan a las parejas a ununciar su visita trndremos mas chicos por ahi epserando?!

• edited June 20

People announcing their visit usually don't come. Forum users don't trust the forum and for good reason.

Before, those on the list, regularly came whenever there was a couple. Now we wonder why there are hundreds on the Whatsapp list. Indeed, the first (nice) couple who arrived today just left, nobody came.

Sometimes a few reply with questions like 'What age/nationality is she? or 'Can you send a photo of the lady?'

And sometimes we think we should simply delete the whole Whatsapp service.

------------

La gente que anuncia su visita no suele venir. Los usuarios del foro no confían en el foro y por una buena razón.

Antes, los de la lista, venían regularmente siempre que había pareja. Ahora nos preguntamos por qué hay cientos en la lista de Whatsapp. Efectivamente, la primera (guapa) pareja que llegó hoy se acaba de ir, no vino nadie.

A veces algunos responden con preguntas como '¿Qué edad/nacionalidad tiene? o '¿Puedes enviar una foto de la chica?'

Y a veces pensamos que simplemente deberíamos eliminar todo el servicio de Whatsapp.

• I have to say that every time we have visited El Sofa the experience has been wonderful.

I understand that probably it would be better to announce by whatsapp when we are visiting, but also put some stress on us thinking that a tons of guys will be there waiting for us.

For us its lovely to go without knowing what we will find there.