Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Back again!!! Krysten Van Liefde transex

edited April 10 in El Sofa
Wanna share some? Morning: beer at Levante beach. Lunch somewhere at Rincon de Loix. Afternoon: downtown walk and drinks somewhere, El Sofa perhaps. Night: dancing and fun. Let´s go to get some pizza and beers and later your choice. Just let me know! WWW.KRYSSY.NL Ï´m looking for fun, dance or share a conversation, not only sex. If you are looking for sex only, you´ll find my WhatsaApp in my website. Chems or not (your choice). Watch out: I´m bottom only!!!

Comments

• edited April 10
    I really enjoy to feel pain in my boobs, fucked my throat or receive golden shower... And available only for interesting dicks please :)
  • Hi will you be around 4pm Sunday 22nd April in the sofa?? I want to play luv to suck you and I’ll give you my cock in return could meet for drinks and go to my hotel on Saturday night 21st let me know if you’re interested
  • I´ll be here, right, but please call me up or app me better, so I will remember your booking package hahahaha
    +34666882504
  • So what do you think about meeting Saturday night few drinks food and if you feel comfortable maybe back to crystal park with me ?? Thnx Simon