Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bukkake day?

edited April 10 in El Sofa
This is pretty hypothetical at the moment but if you had the chance to join in Bukkake with a fun loving TV who would be happy to give you lots of encouragement to make you cum with sucking, licking etc. Would you.

It is my fantasy and I will be over in Benidorm soon(ish) but just trying to suss out if it's doable or people who go here are not really into that sort of thing.

I have been to El Sofa and previously Bananas before so know what the general vibe of the place and what it's about but seeing if my next level fits in with some people's idea of a good time.

If you are kind enough to reply please do so in English as I try not to be an ignorant Brit abroad but reading Spanish is beyond me.

Comments

• I like this idea. When will you go?
  • Over for the Pink Weekend in May
  • Sounds good to me let me know when
  • I'm glad to get some responses and there is a profile pic up now so you get some idea of what face you will be having fun shooting your load over (no doubt ruining my make up but hey that's part of the appeal).

I will firm up plans nearer the time but it would be mid afternoon sometime durung the week of the Pink Weekend and can't promise my luggage limit will allow for thigh high boots but I will try to dress to impress as I will be every night of the Pink Weekend.