Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Elvis weekend 21 to 24 April 2018

edited October 2017 in El Sofa
I know this is a early posting but here goes again. Looking for a couple or single female I’m 6.5 uncut heavy cummer slim very clean I’m staying at the crystal park just up the road so if we connect we could go back to my hotel for free drinks and loads of horny sex looking forward for replies thanks Simon
Can send pics on return after seeing yours xx

Comments

• No interest maybe closer to the date
  • interested
  • Thanks for reply I’m looking forward to having loads of sexy fun 4 days drinking shagging sun what more does one want
  • Won’t be long time going quick can’t wait to cum to the sofa there for 3 days so the lucky person can come to my hotel just up the road for free drinks and loads of fun day and night
  • We might do that lets talk softopspain@hotmail.com
  • Hi Softopspain sent mail to you hope you had it thanks
  • Hi l over there on January 5th for a week will still be around
  • Happy new year to you all at the sofa Looking forward to April
  • I’m also hoping for a break end feb as well as April break time not going fast enough lol
  • 12weeks today I’ll be in the sofa can’t wait lol
  • Hope to meet couples in April be there 10 time was hoping to call early April but work commitments has stopped me so fingers crossed for some fun on April 21-24 thanks simon
  • I want also.if you are master end my slave.for you end all your friends.
  • Won’t be long now just 9 weeks can’t wait lol
  • No bigboner cant waite either
  • edited March 2
    Omg 7 weeks now and I’ll be in the sofa I’m so sexsited can wait April 21 here I cum will be having fun at night and back to my hotel
  • Getting close now so horny and exited 4 weeks to go hope there wi be some couples in the sofa let me know if anyone around on the Elvis weekend I’m soooo decoyed. Thanks Simon
  • im in spain now bigboner in teruel as of today should be in Beni tomorrow
  • cuando vais a ir al sofa , me gustaria conoceros
  • A quién le gustaría conocer
  • yo chico de 30años cuando vas al sofá?
  • Getting really close now can’t wait any couples visiting Elvis weekend sofa by day out for some evening drinks then hotel by night any offers Simon
  • Just over two weeks now can’t wait. Also got May 12 till 19 holiday and back in the first two weeks in August so plenty of sexy fun in the sun mmmm can’t wait. Simon
  • 7days till my arrival at el sofa hope to see couples there
  • I’m sooooooo horny can’t wait to play on Sunday 22/4/18 any one tempter ????
  • I’ll be there soon anyone interested
  • bigboner i still hope for you to use me i ended up in hospital done my back in slipped disk hope to be better soon so you can force your cock deep down my throat and in my male cunt